Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 5 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card / PayPal or original method of payment, within a 2-5 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Hoverboard World warrants of only to the original end-user purchaser to be free from defective materials and workmanship for a period of Twleve(12) months from date of purchase. (Battery 6 Months) The Hoverboard World twelve (12) month warranty does not apply if the Product:
- The modified or tampered with;
- The product has been damaged by negligence, accident, mishandling, used with the incorrect, modified, structural damage or extended power supply or has not been operated in accordance with the procedures described in the operating and technical instructions.
- Warranty is expired or not covered.
- Warranty or serial label is altered, removed or not compliant with the product.
- Failures due to unauthorised disassembly, repair modification. Adaptations or accessories other than those manufactured or provided by the Manufacturer have been made or attached to the equipment, which in the determination of the Manufacturer, shall have affected the performance, safety of reliability of the equipment; or the equipment’s original serial number has been modified or removed.
- Unexpected damages due to user’s liabilities including but not limited to heavy vibration, abrasion, collision or oxidation.
- Damages during loading and transportation from transportation services;
- Physical damages caused by use.
- Damages caused by wetting the product;
- Wear and tear on vulnerable components such as wheels, tyres, or battery lifespan.
- Other damages or failures due to problems not related to product design, technology, manufacturing or quality control.
- Unauthorised disassembly of the product will void the warranty
- Is repaired, modified or altered by anyone other than Hoverboard World
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be e-mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, Contact Us.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.